Most popular questions for Accounting and Financial Professionals
Important Recent ArticlesSee all articles
- 2019 New Year Packets Mean Free Labor Law Posters!
- We're Engaged! 6 Great Ways Boost Employee Engagement Going into 2019
- E-Verify, the Eligibility Verification Service, is Unavailable During the Government Shutdown
- 2019 Minimum Wage Increases: New Year, New Goals, New Minimum Wage?
- Journey presents HRNOW! Offering HR Services On-demand
Products and Solutions Highlights
If you would like more information on the features below, please contact your payroll specialist or contact us here for any questions regarding these solutions!
Full Payroll & HR Partnership with Journey
- Strengthen Retention
- Create New Income Stream
- Offer High End Service and Technology
Journey's backbone is strong because of our partnerships in local communities. Every partnership is custom and can have you involved as much, or as little, as you'd like. Contact your personal Journey contact or contact us here to explore this further.
Journey's Capabilities Beyond Payroll
- Full Payroll Tax Management
- Employee Engagement Features
- H.R. Workflows, Triggers, Alerts, Policies
- Time Clock (Biometric, Mobile, GPS, & more
- Mobile Alerts for Net Pay & Cash Requirements
- And so much more!
Contact us to review all of our offerings.
Journey HUB H.R.
- Alerts, Custom Needs, and More!
Journey is regularly working on enhancing the offerings for our clients. The latest H.R. enhancements are perfect for businesses with 10 employees, or 1,000 employees.
Workers Comp Pay-As-You-Go
- Remove Audits
- No Reports to Send
- All Payments are Auto
Journey works directly with the carrier, or even your local broker. Journey Workers Compensation Pay-As-You-Go can be provided by Travelers, Pinnacol, AIG and many, many more.