How do I Update my Direct Deposit information?
1. After you login click your initials in the top right-hand corner and then click on “Update your federal tax allowances (W4).
2. When you click your initials a menu will appear, click “Update your direct deposit accounts.”
3. In this next window, you will enter in the percentage or dollar amount you want going into this account and whether it’s a checking or savings account. If you only have one account, this will be 100%. If you have multiple accounts, enter in the secondary accounts first. The final primary account will always be last and will ALWAYS need to be set to 100% for the REMAINDER of your pay to be deposited into that account.
4. When you scroll down, you will enter your Bank’s name, the routing number, and the account number. If you need to add a second account, click the blue “Add a second account” link.
5. If you are entering a second account, you will follow the same steps as above. If this is your final account, the percentage ALWAYS has to be set to 100%. You can also clear the information and delete the second account by clicking the blue “Close and clear second account” link.
6. When everything looks correct, click the “save & continue” button. Triple-check all of your information is correct, as this is how you are going to get paid!
7. Finally, you can enter a dollar amount you’d like withheld IN ADDITION to your calculated withholding. If you’re unsure whether or not you should withhold an additional amount, use the “IRS Estimator” link.