Fort Collins, CO
We’re growing and hiring! This could be the ideal time for you to join Journey. With the right customer success orientation and the right technical aptitude, we can help someone become an exceptional Payroll Specialist… a Journey Payroll kind of Payroll Specialist.
We aren’t looking for people who like the typical large payroll company model and aren’t necessarily looking for that kind of experience. But we are looking for people who understand payroll, accounting, or technology while being passionate about providing fantastic service in a business-to-business environment.
We reward our team members in unique ways, some of which are so far outside the norm that you’ll do a double-take – things like unlimited PTO. And of course, we have some great traditional benefits too, like a 401k plan, medical, dental, and vision insurance to name a few.
- Prepare payroll reports for clients upon request
- Answer incoming calls
- E-Verify processing for client new hires
- Assist implementation team with gathering new client data
- Send out Power of Attorney Forms to new clients for e-signature
- Complete state registrations for new businesses
- Initiate print room process to produce payroll reports and print payroll checks
- Assist with Year End processes
- W2/1099 printing, organizing, and shipping
- Expected salary is $19-$23 per hour.
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Employer Match up to 4%