1. Click on your “Clock” tab in HUB.
2. Click “view” on the employee’s timecard that needs editing.
3. You will see blue plus signs next to each date in the timecard. Click the plus sign to add a time entry, or click “edit” to edit an existing time entry.
4. Click the first time entry to add the clock-in time.
Note: If the employee takes a lunch break, the hours need to be added as 2 separate time entries.
5. If the employee works 9:00 – 5:00 with a 30 minute lunch, you would first enter 9:00 – 12:00, add time entry, and then 12:30 – 5:00, add time entry. This accounts for the 30 minute lunch, and is how any breaks need to be accounted for.