There is nothing ordinary about Journey Payroll & HR — our explosive growth, industry accolades, or our enviable client retention rate. At Journey, we don’t just follow best practices; we create them. We’d rather be the best customer service organization that does payroll, instead of a payroll company that includes customer service. We don’t stop there though. We are also a company that values and embraces technology, innovation, and change. When you take the best service, and you add the best technology, you create the best journey.
Read more …
The benefits of being part of our team aren’t ordinary either. We offer some of the usual benefits others do — although our contributions to insurance and 401k are typically richer. Journey offers benefits you won’t find elsewhere. Unlimited PTO, yearly personal anniversary trip reimbursements, and self-administered quarterly bonus are just a few of our unique benefits.
Does all of this sound too good to be true? Trust us, it’s not. We understand that to attract the best talent, we need to give our best in return. All we ask is that you give the dedication and service we expect from the A+ players already on our team. The types of people that join our team are not ordinary either.
Teamwork is an integral part of our day to day at Journey. We expect each team member to put the team ahead of their personal agendas. When anyone needs assistance, we all jump in to help when we can.
Our company culture is of the utmost importance to us. Employees are our most valuable asset and we know we wouldn’t be where we are without them. For this reason, we strive for a harmonious culture that makes every employee feel their value. Journey takes the term “work family” to heart. If this type of work ethic, heart, and dedication sound familiar to you — please apply to one of our positions.
There are other payroll companies, but only one Journey. Our unparalleled customer retention rate creates all kinds of opportunities for those on our team.
Read more …
We aren’t looking for people who like the typical large payroll company model and aren’t necessarily looking for that kind of experience. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing fantastic service in a business-to-business environment. With the right customer success orientation and the right technical aptitude, we can help someone become successful and grow within our company.
We reward our team members in unique ways, some of which are so far outside the norm that you’ll do a double-take – things like unlimited PTO. And of course, we have some great traditional benefits too, like a 401k plan, medical, dental, and vision insurance to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payroll reports for clients upon request
- Answer incoming calls & greet visitors
- Manage office supplies
- E-Verify processing for client new hires
- Assist implementation team with gathering new client data
- Assist payroll specialist team with client requests
- Send out Power of Attorney Forms to new clients for e-signature
- Complete state registrations for new businesses
- Initiate print room process to produce payroll reports and print payroll checks
- Packaging Payrolls (Print Room & Postage)
- Drop off mail at the end of the day
- Schedule courier pick-ups
- Assist with Year End processes
- W2/1099 printing, organizing, and shipping
- Packaging and shipping of labor law posters
- Company laptop & cell phone provided
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Employer Match up to 4%
3800 N. Central Ave., Suite 590 Phoenix, AZ 85012
Please visit Our Open Door page for the most up-to-date list of jobs.